Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Need a reason to stamp????

REALLY????? 


You need a reason?

sad, sad, sad........you failed that test!

Stick with me here - I am not a night person and it is 11:30 PM  and I am sitting here making you a post to look at.....I am not trying to make you feel guilty or anything, but you better not need a reason next time.....just do it :)

You know what??  I am not really a mornign person either and a nap is always desired mid afternoon.....
humph.  well - let's move on, shall we??

I still have soooooo mony pictures to share with you from my Regional trip to Baltimore.  And you know I {luv} fall - so I have some more samples made with the Day of Gratitude set in the Holiday mini.


Wanna see?





pretty, huh.......thank you to who ever made these sample cards.....

No comments: