Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SALE-A-BRATE good times -

COME ON!!   do do do do do do do do....... There's a party going on right here - A sale-a-bration that happens once a year!  Bring your good times, and your laughter too - I'm going to sale a brate my party with you!!!!

Now, maybe some of you will have that song in your head all day like I will :)  lol!!

I have a little Sale-a-Bration eye candy for you this morning.  Wanna see????

As soon as I saw the set, Sweet Summer, I immediately thought of a field of wildflowers being pollonated by little busy bees.  Did you have the same vision?  And It is a totoally FREE stamp set with a $50 purchase - Does it get any better than that????  I'm serious - Does it?  I don't think so. :)

I started by stamping my flowers out onto shimmery white card stock with black staz on ink.  I then colored them in with my blender pen and ink refills.  Did you happen to see the busy bee's dotted trails?  That was soooo easy to add in - I just took my basic black stampin' write marker - used the fine point and made little "flitts" of dots.  Super easy and I think it really added to the bees - do you?

Oh yeah! - I had to add some grass with two rows of old olive cut into slivers.  My sentiment is also a FREE stamp set through sale a bration - So Happy for You.

Have a wonderful inky day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Regina,

I'm a RemARKable and just wanted to share how much I love this card! I've CASEd it and posted it on my own blog with a link back to you - thanks for sharing it!

Aloha,
Anne