Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sale A Brate! Sale A Brate!

Dance to the music!  Sale A Brate!  Sale A Brate!  Dance to the music!

HI All!!

Guess what????  I had a little stamping time this week.  My daughter has a birthday party this weekend - so I decided to stamp up a little goodness for her.  I already had in my mind that I wanted to stamp out a sentiment in rainbow fashion, so I pulled out the FREE sale a bration set, So Happy for You.  Can you get over the FREE goods that we can select from out of this year's Sale A Bration catalog?????  Oh MY!!!!

To get my mojo flowing, I pulled out the mojo monday sketch for the week.  Wanna take a look at that?

BUT - my rainbow sentiment wasn't going to fit that sketch......SO - I flipped it.  See??

The card base is real red.  The sentiment panel was stamped with real red, tangerine tango, daffodil delight, wild wasabi, pacific point and rich razzleberry.  I backed that panel with basic black.  The whisper white circle was cut with my big shot and the new 3 inch circle die in the Occassions Mini.  I used the scallop- circle die and the pacific point designer series paper to back it with.  I decided to "pump" up the three brads in the circle with the flower stamp, also from So Happy for You, in tangerine tango.  I used black brads for the flower centers.  Tie a bow with daffodil delight satin ribbon - adhere the sentiment panel with stampin' dimensionals and Voila!  A birthday card.

A have another project to share with you using the Sew Suite collection that I am in love with...be sure to keep checking back within the next couple of days to see it.


Now - Go Stamp!  ;)

No comments: