Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!


This was my Thanksgiving card this year. I used my beloved With Gratitude stamp set. I love those leaves!!!!!

The card base is More Mustard with the large maple leaf stamped in More Mustard in the bottom corner only. I stamped "Happy Thanksgiving" from Holidays and Wishes in Chocolate Chip over the leaf image. For the main image, I stamped various leaves in Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke and More Mustard randomly over Very Vanilla. I did a texturizing technique which will leave you hanging until the next Hostess Club meeting...I will teach you then! :)


See the close up:

I can see myself being very addicted to this technique.....

Anyway - That was matted on Old Olive. I made a "faux" band on the front of the card by adhering a small piece of Close to Cocoa on the left side and took another piece of Close to Cocoa card stock and rounded the two edges with the 3/16th inch Corner Rounder and adhered that to the right hand side of the card. To add a little touch of texture without using the standard ribbon knot, I took two pieces of twine ans tied a single knot around then and adhered that to the "band" with a Mini Glue Dot.

Easy, huh?

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving....

Email or call me tomorrow if you would like to order any of the promotions that were listed in the previous entry or anything in the Winter Mini Catalog...This is the last week to order from that catalog.

Until then...Happy Stampin'!

No comments: