Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh Girls....wait til you see what is coming our way!

I just got a glimpse of the Spring/Summer preview brochure showcasing some of the new goodies coming our way. All I can say is...OH MY!

We are getting rub ons that coordinate with our stamp sets...how awesome is that ?????

The new Designer Series Paper....Delicious!

New large star punch....I can't get enough tools, right??????

Oh yeah...NEW RUBBER....beautiful things, cutesie things and a nursery collection that could be used for babies or children....that is what I call versatility!

I know from the last Preview Brochure that what is in it will be just the tip of the ice burg for the new Idea Book and Catalog coming out in January. I can't wait! Don't forget...if you are in one of my hostess Clubs - you will be getting your new catalog for free! Do the perks get any better??!??!???

No comments: