Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Fabulous! ( if I say so myself :) )

This is the gift bag and coordinating bag I made for my Mother's Birthday gift. Her favorite colors are Black, White and Red, so I went to work. Her gift will look great in this gift bag! I can't wait to give it to her.


Can you get over all of the Bling??? The pictures don't give it justice, that is for sure!



You can't tell in the picture but I stamped all of the black card stock with a flower from Fabulous Flowers in Versamark Ink and embossed with Hallogram Highlights Embossing Powder.

Both projects have a lot of the same attributes. First I stamped Tres Chic Background in Basic Grey on Whisper White. Those panels were matted on Basic Grey. The Main Flower is from Fabulous Flowers inked in Real Red and cut out. Then for the bling--- I used the 2 Way Glue Pen on all of the petals and put the Romantic Red Stampin' Glitter. for the flower center I used a bunch of Black Brads to make a cluster.

Here is a close up of all that bling:













For the bag Handles I punched the Round Tab Punch with both Basic Grey and Real Red and layered the red under the Basic Grey to set off the grey a little bit. I put two Black Brads on the top of each handle tab and adhered a piece of Basic Black card stock for the handles.

I absolutely love this flower in Fabulous Flowers...I can see a lot f awesome projects come from this one stamp set!

There it is...Hope she like it! Leave me a comment and let me know hwt you think :)

Until Later...Happy Stampin'!

No comments: