Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Monday Mojo is a little late this week!

HI Stampers!!

I have been super busy this week between running my little one or her stuff around. When I did get some free time, I planned my club stuff for next week and scrapbooked. Boy - did that feel good!!! I will show you some pages soon....I must warn you though....I used a lot of retired stuff. I need to get it used up to make room for the new stuff that I have coming!!

I have sent out information about my next stamp camp coming up. I will post the information here too for kits to go if you aren't able to make it or live long distance :) Part of the camp fee is the stamp set, Razzle Dazzle. So doing the Mojo Monday sketch, I wanted to give my Razzle Dazzle some more lovin'! Here is the sketch:

I also wanted to incorporate today's challenge to ruffle something. I decided to ruffle my ribbon where there was a bow in the sketch.

Here is what I came up with today:
The card base is rich razzleberry. I have to tell you - this is my absolutle favorite purple Stampin' Up has ever offered! It pairs nicely with orchid opulence - which until lately hasn't gotten much love from me! See the gorgeous raspberry lemonade designer series paper???? LOVE it!!!! My sentiment is from fundamental phrases. I inked up my flower flourish from razzle dazzle with the in color stampin' write markers - crushed curry, melon mambo, rich razzleberry - before stamping onto very vanilla. I then cut it out, as well as the orchid opulence mat, with my circle scissor plus. That thing is soooooo easy to use and cuts circles like buttah!!

Did you see that ruffled ribbon? It is very vanilla taffeta ribbon. It isn't wonky at he top like it looks in the picture....I had it wonky from carrying it, apparently and didn't notice it when taking the picture. argh!

I did up the inside too:

What do you think? I had fun fun fun putting this baby together!!!

No comments: