Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wally is sending love!

HI Stampers!!
I jumped on scs to see what the color challenge was today and it is taken with teal, very vanilla and close to cocoa. I immediately thought of my new cold and cuddly set from the upcoming holiday mini!! I'm telling you - this upcoming mini ROCKS!!!! To be honest, I am still in awe of the regular catalog and then they throw this mini at us....my, oh my!!!

Well, I bet you didn't come here to listen to me drool over the catalogs.....I'm sure you do enough drooling of your own....lol!!!
Warning: I could not get this to look like taken with teal to save my life! But, trust me - it is!
Well?!?!?!? Isn't he the cutest thing ever??? Wait until you see his play mates! I used only the three colors that were listed. The taken with teal horizontal panel across the card front is embossed with the finial press embossing folder and the big shot. The very vanilla panel on the front is embossed with the new stampin' up perfect details texturz plate. This is sold by itself in the catalog for only $3.95!!!!! Everything is sponged with close to cocoa ink and a stampin' sponge. The main image panel (circle) was cut with the circle scissor plus.

Here is a closer look at Wally and his sparkly ice block:
It is hard to see in these pictures, but I blinged up his ice with a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds!
Now, before you ask...Stampin' Up did not start naming their stamps in sets....that was my doing ;)

And you know how I am about dimension......so check out all of these dimensional panels:


What do you think? I think he is super cute!!!

No comments: