Monday, August 17, 2009

OH MY WORD!!!!!

.....I am sooo in love with Build a Bear!!!

Stampin' Up! has partnered up with Build A Bear to make an exclusive line of stamps and dies for the Big Shot. Unreal!!! Let me first say that even if you don't go to build a bear, or even don't plan to - these dies and stamps are still a great idea for you!! They make the cutest kids cards, gift bags, gift tags, and more! I used them today to make a scrapbook layout. We have been to build a bear a few times, so I have the pictures to scrap with! lol!!! Here is the two page layout:
The page base is regal rose. The designer series paper is from tall tales. The photos are matted with rose red. I used my big shot and billboard alphabet die for the title. Did you notice the pictures are numbered? I don't usually do this type of journaling, but since build a bear is a sequence of events I figured I would label them in such a manner. I cut out flowers from the designer series paper and layered then with a 1" circle punch in old olive, using a stampin' dimensional. The numbers were stamped in brilliant blue and the calendar alphabet and number stamp set onto very vanilla. I punched them out with the 1/2 inch circle punch and then adhered them down as flower centers with stampin' dimensionals.

Here is a closer look at the bears:
I sponged around the edges of both bears with chocolate chip classic ink and a sponge dauber to bring them to life :) They are both adhered to the pages with stampin' dimensionals.

***OH YEAH - I forgot to mention these products will be available in the Holiday mini that starts on September 1. Oh sweet mini catalog.......

No comments: