Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I give up!!

lol!! I made today's card super fast and then I spent over an hour trying to edit it to make the colors look right. argh!!!! So please be easy on me....


Today's color challenge on SCS is certainly celery, bermuda bay, handsome hunter (WHAT!??!?!?!), neutrals of your choice and a dessert topping of pink. The pink could not be card stock. Well, I immediately thought of my stamp set, Wellness Wishes. A cute pinkish band aid was to be my center piece :) And - today starts Sale A Bration and did you know that this is one of the sets you can earn for FREE in place of the regular sale a bration sets???? How col is that!?!??!?

So here is my contribution for today:


The card base is certainly celery. The textured panel is bermuda bay that I ran through my big shot using the brand new perfect polka dots impressions folder!!!! (page 35 of the mini) I matted that with basic black. The vertical panel on the right is handsome hunter ( I swear....I can not get my picture to pick up all of the colors right) My band aid from wellness wishes is stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with reinkers and an aquapainter. I punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and matted it onto a scallop circle that came from the pennant die for the big shot. I mounted my scallop circle up onto stampin dimensionals.

Sorry for the crappy picture....I just couldn't get the colors right and I gave up! ;)

i would love to know what you think about it though.

No comments: