Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stamp Camp Sneeky Peeky!!!

Hi Stampers!

Today I have a card that evolved through a couple of challenges. First, I wanted to get working on my samples for the All Occasion Stamp Camp on the 29th of January. Second, I wanted to use the mojo monday sketch for the week. And last, I wanted to use today's color challenge - Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Rich Razzleberry. One of the cards I wanted to do for the camp was a feminine birthday....so this was all coming together :)


If you haven't registered yet for that camp, do so soon to make sure you have a spot.


Here is one of the cards we will be making:

It is very hard to see in the picture (argh!!) but the scallop circle and satin ribbon are chocolate chip. This is the new satin ribbon in the occasions mini - YUMMO!!!!

just had to use mini seed beads for the cherries.....are they sweet??

Here is a closer look at the cupcake tower.


What do you think? I think it is a very sweet card...I {luv} the cupcakes!

No comments: