Friday, January 15, 2010

Twice as much to Love

Hi Stampers!

I hope all of you have had a wonderful week! Mine has flown by!

I was in need of a card for a family friend and club member that just had twin grandsons (shout out to Cindy!) - how wonderful is that?!??!?! Hence - the title - twice as much to love :) I have baby sets, sure...but I really wanted to use my Fox and Friends to make a baby card. I think the animals in this set are so darling! So, here is what I came up with:

Isn't it sweet? (not to toot my own horn...lol!) The card base is bashful blue. I made my own background stamp by adding several images to one block....One of the many things I love about the new clear mount rubber stamps that Stampin' Up! has offered us! So, I stamped that in bashful blue ink. I made a little tag out of kraft card stock with the tag corner punch. The sentiment is from fundamental phrases. I tied a bow with the bashful blow striped grosgrain ribbon. And the two adorable turtles.....twin baby love!

Well...I must tend to the cleaning.....argh! lol!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regina,
I love this idea for your background. Thanks for the tip!
Pam