Friday, January 22, 2010

It's my story.....

....and I'm sticking to it! Animal Stories, that is!! :)
I absolutely love the animal set, Animal Stories....and you can get it FREE!! It is one of the sets in the Sale a Bration catalog from the regular Idea Book and Catalog that can be earned for free in place of a regular sale a bration set. I absolutely love that you can choose merchandise from the regular catalog this year!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO.........

I also made this card for the DIVA display I have been talking about. I think the animals in this set are so sweet!! I just had to "do up" the giraffe! He needed a hair makeover! lol!

See his "hair" and the ruffled border at the top of the designer series paper??


Here is what you need:
card stock: more mustard, old olive, whisper white, ruby red designer series paper (level 1 hostess pack)
ink: more mustard, old olive
stamps: Animal Stories, On your Birthday
accessories: 5/8 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, needle and thread, stampin dimensionals
punches: scallop circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle

No comments: