Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GO - FIGHT - WIN!!!!

Howdy all!!

Guess what?????  I have another scrapbook layout to share with you today.  My daughter started cheer leading lessons this spring.....and you know that brings another opportunity to scrapbook.....not that I needed another event to scrap ;)

Well - let's just get at, shall we?

Here is the two page spread - I ran out of post in note squares by my photo taking station.....I won't mention who uses them to "post a note" all over the darn place.....but if you look long and hard in these pictures - I bet you can guess ;)  So I tried to blur out the faces of the other little cheerleaders.

well - do you see all of that BLING????  This page is all about bling baby!

The whisper white layer of background was stamped with the star image from Starring You.  The row of strips is just red, basic grey, and black strips of various designer series paper in a random pattern. - what an awesome way to use up scrap strips - mine weren't scraps....but if they were it would have been a bonus.  And did you see the red glimmer paper?????  {LOVE} it!  It is still orderable - on the carry over list - thank you Stampin' Up!.  And the great big ric rak strip - cut with my big shot and tasteful trim die - another baby on the carry over list.  :)

Oh my - I almost forgot to mention - the megaphone!!  It was cut with the petal cone die!!!  I made the handle with oval punches.  The title is Stampin' Up! chipboard that I covered with tombo mono adhesive and silver chunky glitter.  I'm telling you - this page is sooooo sparkly in real life.

Here is a closer look at the left hand page:

My journaling was done on My Digital Studio and printed out onto whisper white card stock.

Now, onto the right hand page:

All of the details are the same except for those cute little cheerleaders in the bottom corner......

I used so many punches, I probably couldn't list them all - but they are all current Stampin' Up! punches.  Their poms are actually silver for their team.  I made the skirt to match their competition cheer outfits....and I didn't think it through on the vest - the competition vests are exactly like those except they are black instead of white - argh!!!!  Oh well - I will make the cheer outfits all black when I scrap their parade pictures or the competition photos.......{{sigh}}  :)

Well - I would love to know what you think.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout, love the little chearleaders.