Thursday, September 25, 2008

Always.....

and forever.....these moments with you......are just like a dream to me.....that somehow came true.....

are you singing it yet??? "Always and Forever" by Heatwave was our wedding song.....thirteen years ago! Our anniversary was actually last week on the 16th....but I am just getting this posted now. Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately...I'm trying to get back on track! lol!!!

So I had to use my set - Always - to make my hubby an anniversary card.



I have laryngitis....so I am tempted to ramble on and on here.....but I will try to spare you :)

The card base is not quite navy. Under the heart and bird...you can't see it in the picture....but i stamped the berry sprig with not quite navy coming out of the heart and bird. The bottom strip is urban garden designer series paper - I gotta tell you...I {luv} this paper pack!!!!! The styled silver hardware looks delicious with these colors, I think. I tied a simple knot with basic grey taffeta ribbon with a scrap of white taffeta in the knot. The heart is stamped on baja breeze with not quite navy ink and cut out - that is obvious though...isn't it???? lol!! I am so good at pointing out the obvious! hehehe!! The bird is stamped with basic grey onto whisper white...and you guessed it...and cut out! I adhered the bird with stampin' dimensionals.

That sums it up! Do you think it is manly enough??? Probably not...but the bird is grey...and the card is blue....


No comments: