Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today is THE day....

Officially today, you can order your Big Shot! If you want to get a jump start on orders, contact me right away to order your very own Big Shot!

I have several girls that will be attending my first of four consecutive Big Shot clubs/classes. I thought it would be nice to give them a little teaser of a project that they will be making on Sunday. If you are interested in joining our club, we have local club member spots available as well as long distance spots. Email me directly (regcorn@zoominternet.net)



I have had this card in my mind for a while now for our first Big Shot Club meeting but was unsure of the color scheme that I wanted to execute it in. Along came SCS color challenge to do a monochromatic card....I thought..PERFECT! I snuck upstairs to my little oasis and got busy!



I can't give too many details away just yet...I want my Big Shot Club members to get them first hand...but check out the dimension of those flowers ( flower layers bigz die)...and that yummy riding hood taffeta ribbon....oh my!!! And the pretties kit flat back pearls....the softness of pink pirouette.....the beauty of Bella Blossom designer series papers.....when will it end?!??!?!? I don't want it to ever end....Keep up the GREAT work Stampin' Up! I am lovin' it! ;)

Now, GO STAMP! ;)

No comments: