Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Punch Riddle for you......

Remember way back in March when I gave you a punch "quiz" of sorts.....THIS post.....Well, I have another for you today.

What does the top note exclusive big shot die, word window punch, 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, card stock, fun foam, white gel pen and black stampin' write marker have in common????


Any guesses yet?

I can tell you that when I showed this to my hubby...he said "that's cute." To get a compliment out of him is miraculous....and he was sick with a bad cold...so I really took it as a compliment.

Guess yet???

My little on said " I want to have that...." But, she is three...she wants everything.....

Got it yet???

Anyway, last night I went to the movies with a friend and we saw "Nights in Rodanthe." It was such a great movie!!! Richard Gere is my luv hero! Has been since the 80's when he starred in the modern day "My Fair Lady," other wise known as "Pretty Woman." I can't go into too much detail about the movie...I don't want to give anything away...but if you are a chick that likes chick flicks...it is a must see!!! Go with another chick...you might shed a tear. I didn't....it takes something earth moving for me to cry over a movie, but there were a lot of sniffles in the theater!


Any guesses yet?


There is one movie that to this day in the same part, I well up with tears. Ever see "Armagedon?" It is a Bruce Willis/Liv Tyler movie from a way back.... Now that gets to me every time! It is at the end where he (Bruce Willis) is doing a deadly "blow up mission" on a meteor. If he doesn't blow up the meteor manually, it will hit earth and kill a very large area. The space head quarters communicate with him via satellite and in their head quarters there is a wall sized television that they see him on.

Have you figured out your "quiz" for the day yet???

So before he does his bomb detonation, his daughter, Liv Tyler, gets to communicate with him via jumbo tv. It gives me chills when they say their good bye's...anyway...that is my tear jerker movie...almost every time.

Did you guess yet????

what are you waiting for?????


What about "Titanic" you ask???? Nope...I knew the boat was going to sink when I went to the theater.... Not sure what the crying was all about there....


Well, if you aren't going to guess...I'll have to show you:


OMGosh!!! Did you guess this??? Now, be truthful!!!

The hair is fun foam cut with the big shot....cute, huh? My sentiment came from All Holidays....the rest is probably self explanatory.


No comments: