Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stampin' Up! has done it again!!!

I am in awe over my newest shipment from Stampin' Up!

My doctor's bag for the Big Shot has been on back order until this past week....so today....I get mine! I immediately ripped the box open...and what do I find????

Isn't this beautiful???


I thought it was just a black and white plaid bag....so needless to say, I was ecstatic to see the actual fabric! Beautiful grey and black plaid with a tiny strip of pink plaid throughout! Oh my!!!


Isn't this fabric so pretty?


So I decided to unzip it and have a look inside.....OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Are you kidding me????


Gorgeous pink interior outfitted with black and grey tiny polka dots!!! Doe sit get any better????


It sure does! There are interior pockets as well as two large pockets that zipper closed along the outside on the front and back!

If you are getting yourself one of these hot Big Shots I highly recommend the bag. It will be a great place to store your big shot while you aren't using it. And who doesn't want a super stylish bag- one that has a purpose - in your craft space??? I am so glad I ordered mine!

No comments: