Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another Gift Bag with the Big Shot

HI Stampers!!

I have been on a punch/die cut run lately....I hope you don't mind! I made a little gift bag last night for a small gift I am giving. Wanna see???
Isn't it sweet??? It is made with the exclusive Top Note die. I cut two of those and cut the bottom off to make it flat. The snowflakes are from snow swirled.....I absolutely love those snowflakes...I have used them a million times already! I accented them with white dots from my white gel pen. I made a banner type sentiment for the front by stamping the holiday wishes stamp from the Holiday Collection stamp set out of the Country Living kit. I then cut a V in one end and wrinkled the whole thing up. When I unwrinkled it, I sponged the wrinkles with creamy caramel ink and a stampin' sponge. I made the girls at the wrap it up stamp camp wrinkle up flowers to give them more dimension...and they all freaked out. LOL!!!!! And then I put a little gingerbread man on the front with stampin' dimesnionals...but he is for another day...hehehehe!!!

See all of that dimension?? To make the top note dies into a gift bag, I adhered them to the front and back of a small lunch sack type of bag that had been cut down to fit inside of the die. I meant to take a picture of the small lunch bags so you would know what I used, but I forgot. When I have more time, I will post a picture of those. I bought the package of bags at Target.

See that little heart on his chest......you just wait!...hehehehe!!!! (can you say new stuff coming our way????)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a teaser girl :) I love the gingerbread boy and the gift bag using the Big SHot ( or as I say the Big Boss) Thanks for always sharing