Monday, December 22, 2008

I have had so much to share.....

but where have I been??? I just realized that I haven't posted anything since Wednesday!??!?!? What is up with that??? I have had things that I wanted to share and I guess I haven't had the time to even post it! Sorry :(
I will show you two things today and one is a tutorial!!! Will you forgive me now???? Pretty please.......

First, remember last week when I showed you the gingerbread man tags that I gave to a friend? Well, I also went to dinner that night with my cousin and friend. It was the three of us...we had such a good time! These are the gift tags I took her along with a big ol' cocoa cone to enjoy in the f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. COLD weather we are having right now!!! So, Fawn.....if you are reading this...make some cocoa and curl up!!!

Aren't they adorable? Santa was made entirely out of punches except for his hat brim...I just cut that from a skinny piece of whisper white card stock. Here is a closer look at him:




Next.....for the tutorial. These are perfect if you need a super quick treat to give or you could even use these as gift tags on presents! My little one had her session one pee wee bowling banquet last Wednesday and we always try to take a little something for her team on Holidays. This is what we gave them this year for Christmas.


Aren't they sweet?

Ok...for the tutorial....

Take a piece of card stock. I think mine was 1x3. Use the slit punch on both ends and slip it through the candy cane like this:


Take your favorite stampeed image that can easily be punched out and adhere to the card stock after it is on the candy cane. I did use sticky strip to adhere the scallop circle to the glorious green card stock. The santa image is from the level 2 hostess set, Deer Friends. He was inked up with stampin' write markers onto whisper white card stock and punched out with the 1 1/4 circle punch. The glorious green layer is punched with the 1 3/8 th circle punch. The real red was punched with the scallop circle punch.

Easy peasy, right????

MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK LATER THIS AFTERNOON.....I WILL POST THE SALE OF A BUNDLE THAT IS AVAILABLE STARTING TOMORROW FROM THE NEW CATALOG!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!

No comments: