Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Sketchy Thank You

LOL!!! I have been up since 4:00 am....so bear with me. lol! I participated in today's online sketch challenge. I made a thank you card....hence, "a sketchy thank you"....oh my. Let's just get to it!

I was working on a project with Parisian Summer designer series papers....such an elegant pack of paper. I had some scraps laying there and thought I will use one of the larger pieces for my card today. The card base is very vanilla. You can only see 1/8th of an inch on the front though. The designer series panels are a toile print from parisian summer, I told you they were very pretty papers! lol! I layed them with a thin mat of close to cocoa. Those three panels are adhered to pink pirouette. I then took the kraft taffeta ribbon and wrapped it around the layers and tied a bow instead of my usual knot. Then the whole panel was adhered to the card base. My sentiment comes from Say it with Scallops, the Ronald McDonald House Charity set. I really think this set is a must have for simple to put together cards. It was for me anyway. It was stamped with close to cocoa ink on very vanilla. I punched it with my square scallop punch and adhered it to the card with stampin' dimensionals. I bet you thought I wasn't going to use stampin' dimensionals, huh? I probably could not do a project without them.....I don't care for one dimension.....
Hey! You didn't forget about the retirement list coming did you????? It comes out next Tuesday, the 9th of December! Hard to believe it is retirement time again!

No comments: