Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday 9 (on monday....)

Hi all!


The retirement list comes out tomorrow....and I am going to offer a ONE DAY SALE!!!! It will be tomorrow only so be sure to check back here to see the list and what the sale is!!!!












First off...let me say I had this Scrappin' Saturday done to the point it is now early last week....but I need to pull out my cd's to get the date for these pictures and haven't had the time to do that. I remember exactly that we took these pictures before church one day...she was in such a good mood...but I don't recall the exact date. So I will post this and do the journaling later. I have millions of things to do today so I will give brief details. sorry :(


The base is very vanilla. The solid paper is pink pirouette. The designer series papers are parisian summer. (so elegant) I cut the four large scallops on the left had side with the colluzzle ( a little measuring, a little pencil marking...and voila! scallops!). The flowers are cut with the flower layers die and the big shot. Their centers are buttons from the designer series buttons pack. I tied a piece of linen thread through the centers of the buttons and actually through the entire flower before adhering them to the page with pop up glue dots. The scallop circles around the pictures were made with the 3/16th inch corner rounder with the guard taken off after a circle is cut from the colluzzle. I also used my scalloped edge punch for the straight scalloped edges. My title was cut with my VERY neglected cricut machine. I have had mine for over 2 years and used it a handful of times...what a waste of money! I just don't get it out. oh well...here are the shots of these pages:

































No comments: