Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow...I got to stamp...a little!

First, we have some business matters to tend to today. :)
1. The last day for the Holiday Extravaganza is TODAY!!! Wow...what a sale??!?!?!

2. Today starts the sale in the Catalog Sampler. (Buy $20 in merchandise and get 20% off any stamp set in the sampler!!!)

3. Drum roll........




















Can you believe it is retirement time already???? Oh My!!!



Well, I was up in my stamp room getting the project together for my Big Shot Clubs on Sunday and decided that I needed to whip out a card real quick! For you Big Shot club members....I sure hope you love what we are going to be doing this month!!! We are only doing one project instead of two....but it is a big one! Intrigued???? You will see on Sunday..... :)


So back to the card I got to whip out. I puled out my Home for Christmas set that has never seem air let alone ink. lol! I really wanted to watercolor it but I had the little one under toe and knew that wasn't going to happen easliy....or sanely, on my end! lol!




The base is baja breeze. I stamped the door front tone on tone. I drew in some snow with my white gel pen and sketched in some of the bow with a real red stampin' write marker. I also colored in some decorations on the pine around the door. The sentiment is stamped with chocolate chip along the bottom. The designer series paper is from Ski Slope. I ran a piece of whisper white card stock that had been punched with the scallop edge punch along the bottom. I tied a piece of chocolate chip 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon around the panel.




Here is a closer look at the snow on the tree....I'm not sure if you can see....but i blinged up the snow and the red with dazzling diamonds and a two way glue pen. It really makes the card....bling!!!!

No comments: