Thursday, April 17, 2008

A quickie!

Get you minds out of the gutter!!!! I mean a quick card!!!

I used the new sticky cuts letters on this one. The sticky cuts are letters and shapes cut from the same type of adhesive that our sticky tape is....how cool is that???? I used the new chunky sprinkles glitter from the spring mini catalog on the letter "h." I'm keeping it simple today because I gotta run! I have been so busy this week and I need to get some more blood work today but I didn't want you to go another day without some eye candy.


Here it is:



I scalloped the edge with my 3/16th inch corner rounder after cutting a little off with my paper trimmer. I adhered some certainly celery designer series prints paper to the right hand edge to accentuate that edge. Card base is close to cocoa. My sentiment comes from fundamental phrases....told you it was versatile! :)


Until later my stampin' buddies......happy stampin'!

No comments: