Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stand Tall

This card is for my husband's birthday tomorrow. I used today's online sketch challenge as a starting place for it. I have been soooo busy this past week and I have to go to the car dealer today and I wasn't sure when I would get home so I got up extra early today to give you some eye candy. Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately.....please forgive me!!!!

I wanted today's card to have a masculine feel without fluff.....so no ribbon or bling :(




Here it is:




I have to be super quick today...sorry ;)

All edges are sponged with whisper white craft ink.

recipe:

cardstock: always artichoke, sahara sand, so saffron

ink: always artichoke, chocolate chip stampin write marker, whisper white craft

stamps: lovely as a tree, sanded background, big bold birthday candle (sentiment)

accessories: mat pack and piercer, aged copper brads, stampin sponges

By the way......I now accept Mastercard, Visa or Discover for your orders. I am only able to accept them for the orders that are placed through Stampin' Up!. (meaning I don't accept them for class or camp fees or sale of retired stamps.)

If there is anything you want to order through Sunday, let me know. The Free Wheelin' sale ends soon and I don't want you to miss out on that sale. I will be placing my final order for this month Sunday afternoon.

Happy stampin!!!!!

No comments: