Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The body is barely cool....

....from the new circle scissor and the poor Coluzzle has been discontinued. Not that I am too awful sad...but there are some things that I have been able to do because I have a Coluzzle that I don't think I could have done with another cutter. Here is the actual statement from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site:

DISCONTINUED COLUZZLE CUTTING SYSTEM January 27, 2009Our manufacturer of the Coluzzle has recently discontinued both the Starter Set (item 102264) and the Refill Blades (item 102721). We no longer have any inventory of the Refill Blades, and they are now unavailable for order. We will continue to sell the Coluzzle Starter Set until inventory has been depleted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

I urge you to grab one before they are totally gone....the circle scissor is great but it doesn't cut ovals.....yet ;) lol! (before you ask....I have NO inside information about an oval cutter....but it would be awesome if we had an oval cutter that cut in 1/8th inch increments like the new circle scissor.....) Hey! A girl can dream!!!

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I'm SO sad about this too. I love my Coluzzle and have never met a circle scissor I liked!