Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am in love......

with the Love You Much Bundle!! I think the images are so cute and the paper....well....I LOVE that...and the punch...what is not to love about a sweet heart to heart punch?!??!?!?

My little one has a fascination with Toy Story and Toy Story 2 so I had a little stamp time this morning....lol! (Good thing I bought tons of Disney movies before she was born for myself....she has since claimed them all for herself!) I sure hope I have, or can buy, the next movie that she wants to get into....hehehehe!!!!


This card has a lot going on...but I had a ton of fun making it!!!


The base is close to cocoa. I stamped Bella Toile background in chocolate chip. All of the edges in this card are sponged with chocolate chip. I then took a strip of the designer series paper from Candy Lane and stamped it with the three heart trio in chocolate chip randomly. The scallop panel is a stamp from the Love You Much stamp set stamped twice in chocolate chip, once onto pink pirouette and once onto white confetti. I punched the pink layer out with my scallop circle punch and the white layer with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. The two heart are from the heart to heart punch, the littlest one adhered down with a half of a stampin dimensional. The main image is also from the Love You Much set. I stamped it in basic brown classic ink because I wanted to color it. I colored it with graduating color.....if you registered for the stamp camp on Friday, you will learn, or review, how to color images this way. I punched a flower from the three for you punch in riding hood red and adhered it down over the stamped flower. I then accented the center with a flat back pearl. I wanted to give a little more balance to the layout so I adhered three more flat back pearls from the pretties kit with mini glue dots on the lower left hand corner of the ds.


What do you think? I would love to hear from you....


Until later - Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like it. Paris