Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh how I long to stamp......

Hi everyone! I wanted to drop in and let you know I haven't forgotten about you! I have been so busy enjoying the Holidays and playing with my little one that I have neglected my creative desires.....

I will get back to normal soon, I promise!

I also wanted you to know that the Accessory Retirement list gets released this afternoon. I will be sure to post a link to it here. If you are new to the Retirement Lists.....here is how it works: The stamp sets hardly ever sell out but the accessory list is another thing. Things usually become sold out starting the day the list is released so if there is something you want, don't delay in placing an order. You can call or email me directly, I will be compile every one's orders and get them for you or you can click on "My Stampin Up Web Site" in the upper left hand corner and then click on the "SHOP NOW" button on the upper right hand corner.

I will be back later today with the list for you.

No comments: