Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not just your average Valentine's Day set!

I just love the birds that are in the Love You Much bundle stamp set. I love the birds that are in A Little Birdie Told Me.....so it was no surprise to me that I would love these birds just as much!
See that scallop square? It measures over 2 inches, so it is definitely not the square scallop punch! lol!!! I made that baby with my scallop edge punch....oh what fun!!! I accented it with my white gel pen. Here is a closer gander.....


recipe:
stamps: love you much, hugs and wishes
card stock: baja breeze, real red, whisper white, brushed silver, holiday treasures ds
ink: black staz on, versamark, real red
accessories: aquapainter, silver embossing powder, heart to heart punch, red gingham ribbon, scallop edge punch, stampin dimensionals

No comments: