Saturday, January 31, 2009

Designer Series Paper Share

This will remain at the top of my blog, please scroll down for newer posts! :)

Hi All!

Are you wanting all of the Designer Series Paper in the new catalog???? There are soooo many gorgeous papers in there!

I am going to offer a 6x6 share. This is how it works: After I get 8 people to sign up and pay for their share, I will place the order for the paper and cut it up into 6x6 pieces - you will receive a 6x6 sheet of each paper in the new catalog on pages 158-161 (excluding the Patterns Designer Series Papers)! That is 120 6x6 sheets of designer series paper!!!!

If you were to buy each package of paper, it would cost you $207 plus shipping and tax! Sign up today for my 6x6 share for only $30 plus $5.00 shipping (if applicable). If you wish to buy multiple shares, I will work out the shipping for you.

Please email me right away to get your share! regcorn@zoominternet.net

No comments: