Friday, October 12, 2007

Hostess gift from last night


I had a workshop last night and these were the cards I presented to the Hostess as a part of her thank you from me for hostessing a workshop in her home.


The card on the right is done with the stamp set Priceless...love that set, so cute! Notice on the butterflies....you guessed it...dazzling diamonds!

The other card was stamped with a level 2 hostess stamp set, Garden Silhouettes. Two of my new favorite accessories adorn this card...the Photo Corner punch and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. You've gotta love both of those new accessories that were released with this new catalog! And of course...I had to do some sponging on all of the edges. I "dirtied" it up in Purely Pomegranate instead of my usual Chocolate Chip. lol!

What do you think? I hope the hostess enjoys them!

No comments: