Thursday, October 25, 2007

yes...Another Season of Joy... :)



Today's card starts with a Not Quite Navy card stock base. (It is hard to tell because my lighting wasn't that great...sorry!)

First I took the Swirly Jumbo Wheel and inked in up with the Craft Ink Whisper White and wheeled that across the bottom of the card front. This either need to be embossed, dried with an embossing gun or laid aside to dry. I did the latter.

The Jumbo Swirly Wheel coordinates perfectly with this stamp set.

Next for the main image...

I took out my Stampin' Write Markers and started coloring the rubber stamp. When I had it colored the way I liked it...I gave it a "huff" and stamped it on Whisper White card stock. I matted that on a piece of Real Red card stock leaving the bottom mat much larger so I could tie a piece of Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon around it. I can't tell you how much I love the new Stampin' Up! 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon!!!!!! That main panel was adhered to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

There you have it.....

Hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 months from today!

You can get your gifts ready and your Holiday cards done at my stamp camps in November....email me for the details.

Until later

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: