Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Season of Joy :)



Here is today's post. If you attended my Season Of Joy Stamp Camp last month you will have the stamp set to do this card. If you weren't able to attend and would like this set, contact me before the end of November...it is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Like I said, all images are from Season of Joy. The card base is Old Olive. The background was made from stamping various stamps from the set onto Very Vanilla. I stamped the Swirl in Bashful Blue (looks like it's windy, huh?) and the tree in Old Olive and the tiny flower in Purely Pomegranate. Those were all stamped in a semi-random pattern. I kept the trees all standing upright and the swirls all going left to right. The ribbon panels are Old Olive matted in Bashful Blue with Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon tied around that in a double knot. The main image is inked up in Purely Pomegranate and stamped on Very Vanilla. That was matted in Old Olive and then Purely Pomegranate. That main image was popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

That's it...pretty simple, huh?

Well...I'll see you tomorrow with another Season of Joy card.

(maybe I should get back into the current holiday.....hmmmm.....since I love fall!)

Until tomorrow...Happy Stampin'!

No comments: