Monday, October 29, 2007

We have a winner....Karen!

If you were at the Giftable Stamp Camp yesterday...Congratulations, you are 15 gifts closer to the end of your holiday shopping! If you were there, you also know that Karen F. won this amazing little shopping organizer, complete with a handmade booklet to list everyone on your list in with all of their favorite stuff!



I can honestly say...this was the hardest door prize for me to part with so far. I loved putting it together...it truly was a labor of love :)



Check out the front:




Notice the bling for the flower center? Love those rhinestone brads!!!! Of course...I seem to love everything! Everything I own, at least...lol!

If you missed yesterdays Giftable Stamp Camp, you can still register for the next one. It will be Sunday November 11 at 2:00pm. Email me for details.

Until then...Happy Stampin'!

No comments: