Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Free Wheelin' and Free Merchandise!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!! I can't believe Sale A Bration is over.... :( But I have some more news for you that earns you FREE Stampin' Up! Stuff!!!!!!

WHAT?!??!?!?!??!

We can earn more free Stampin' Up! merchandise?????

I know....I know....I can't hardly believe it myself! This is Stampin' up!'s 20th anniversary year and I have a feeling we are in for some good times!

Anyway.....You wanna know what it is????

ok....ok.....here are the specs:

From March 18th - April 30th (on both promotions) you have two ways to get free stuff!

1. Hostess a show that has a total of $350 or more in sales (before shipping and tax) and get an EXTRA $25 in hostess merchandise!!!!! Can you believe it????? I know I sure could pick out anextra $25 in FREE merchandise, couldn't you?

and.....

2. The Free Wheelin' Promotion!
Buy the stamp set and get the coordinating wheel FREE! How cool is that????

Here they are:


112848 Wonderful You bundle
Includes Wonderful You stamp set and
free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel
$33.95


112851 Life’s a Breeze bundle
Includes Life’s a Breeze stamp set and
free Something Fishy jumbo wheel
$29.95


112850 Pun Fun bundle
Includes Pun Fun stamp set and
free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel
$30.95


112847 Year after Year bundle
Includes Year after Year stamp set and
free See You Around jumbo wheel
$30.95


112849 Stitched Exotics bundle
Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set and
free It’s Beautiful jumbo wheel
$33.95


112853 Enjoy Every Moment bundle
Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and free
Daisy Dash jumbo wheel
$29.95


Now if that isn't exciting.......I don't know what is!
Raise The Roof 1 Can I get a "woop...woop!"?




No comments: