Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I first want to thank you!!!

Before I get into this card...be sure to thank a veteran today for your freedom...it comes with a very high price!

Sorry I am so late posting today...I have been getting ready for my club tonight. I hope you girls love what we are doing this month! I really love the technique!!!!


This card is a result of a color challenge. we were to use pacific point, certainly celery and basic gray...WHAT?!?!??!?!? I love all of the in colors this year except pacific point...I like it...I am definitely warming up to it...but I don't love it...YET! It will happen...I'm sure. remember last year...I didn't love river rock...and by the end of the year....everything was river rock. How I miss my river rock being current.... :( Speaking of current, I did use some retired ds here. I used certainly celery designer series prints from the last cattie...But I like it here. this card is pretty much self explanatory....all three colors used here...lots of dimension going on! I do love the pacific point ribbon though. To be honest, I was not going to do this challenge...I just didn't think I could pull it off. I went to one of my shelves...and my poor Season of Joy has been sadly neglected this Holiday season. I used it to death last year, I guess. But I pulled it out, gave it a "missed you" hug....and went to town.


What do you think? Did I do this color challenge justice? I hope so. I am happy with my final results.

No comments: