Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok......Ok....

I know...i did not get a scrapping Saturday posted. We decided to take our little one to the mall for dinner and to see Santa and ride the train...twice...lol! If my hubby gets home early enough to night...i am dying to scrap...i will post it here for you if i can get to it!




BUT.....I do have something to share!!!!




Stampin' Up! has told us there will be a SALE to end all SALES beginning on Wednesday!!! (two days from now...) It is so big, they haven't even told us demonstrators what is going on.




Here is what I do know:


-the sale will run from Wednesday November 26th - December 1st.


-there will be bundles of products at Clearance prices!


-from what I understand....it will be while supplies last!




The second I know what is going on I will keep you posted...but for now...make sure the first thing you check on Wednesday morning is my DEMONSTRATOR WEB SITE. (click there to get it.) I will be placing orders for all of you or you can click on the "SHOP NOW button at the top right hand side of my personal Stampin' Up! Web Site.




WHOOOHOOOO....I can't wait to see what is going to be on sale!!!!

No comments: