Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday 7

ETA: i have added the info about these pages now....
Ok...here is the run down....

I have two million things to accomplish in the time that you could do 1/2 of a million things....so I am posting the pictures and I will update the info later this weekend. I didn't want to "cash in" my overpayment of a scrapbook layout just yet....lol!!! I am not going to let you forget I have over payed you....lol!!!

There are some details that I want to share with you on this layout...I just can't do it right now...gotta dash!

Here it is:

The page bases are bashful blue. The designer series papers are from frosty day with accents of close to cocoa, whisper white and tangerine tango.
The title is cut with my big shot and the go go boots alphabet dies in tangerine tango. The snowflakes aren't felt flurries....they are also cut from the snowflake dies and the big shot. You will have to pull the big shot from my cold dying hands to get me to let go of it!! I love it!! The close to cocoa strip is pierced with the matt pack and piercer and then I put in stitch lines with my white gel pen.

See those brackets around the snowflake??? I made those with the curvy label punch. I punched a label out and moved my punch over slightly and punched it out...a perfect little bracket!!! Our punched are sooo versatile! I mean...brackets out of a label punch?? Who knew???

I really am having fun with scrappin' saturday, are you? leave me comments when I do a page that wow's you...let me know what you enjoy seeing.

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

I have to say....I don't love this paper, but I love what you did with it! Stunning!!