Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday Wishes for a special little boy!



I made this card for a birthday party that we are going to this weekend. It is my cousin's little boy. He will be turning two.


I think everything is pretty straight forward with this card. I stamped the cupcake and the candles from Big Bold Birthday on the whisper white card stock and then stamped the icing in pumpkin pie onto a piece of scrap whisper white and cut it out. I mounted that up on stampin' dimensionals. On the old olive panel, I stamped the "2" in old olive and then over stamped "wish big" from Warmest Regards. The added dots at the bottom are also from Big Bold Birthday.


I got my color scheme directly from the Color Coach.


recipe:
stamps: big bold birthday, warmest regards, big deal numbers
card stock: brocade blue, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, old olive, whisper white
ink: brocade blue, chocolate chip, old olive, pumpkin pie, summer sun stampin write marker
accessories: stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

What a great little boy birthday card! Perfect colors and image. He'll love it!