Monday, January 7, 2008

Sweet 16!

I want to share this project with you...I made it to give a gift of money for a sweet 16 birthday party. I wanted to do something different than just putting money in a card. You know what I mean? Don't get me wrong...I just put the money in plenty of times but I wanted to do something different this time so I created a purse/wallet combo.
See a closeup of the flap that keeps the "purse" closed. I secured it with a piece of adhesive velcro. Notice the scalloped circle. I did that by using the same technique as I told in this post: http://stampsalot.blogspot.com/2007/11/we-have-winnerkaren-again.html












I love to do this with my 3/16th inch corner rounder punch. I never tried it with the older corner rounder that retired before the Fall Winter 2007 Catalog came out...I really think the scallops would be too big...maybe not...just my opinion.

Here are some closeups of the wallet, inside and out.



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!!

No comments: