Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my Aunt's birthday and she is off cruising the Caribbean....is there a better way to spend your birthday???? She, my other aunt and grandma all went together, I hope they have a wonderful time! I love to go on a cruise...I think there is no vacation like it, in my opinion. Their travel agent had arranged for them to get champagne and chocolate on their trip. Both of my aunts are diabetic so they will not be able to indulge.....there is a point to this rambling...I promise.



I sent a bag of sugar free turtles and this card with my grandma to give her today, on her birthday. I just wanted to give her a tiny celebration on her vacation. This card was made with a retired stamp set from last year's winter mini, Like it a Latte. My aunt loves coffee, she always liked this set, she loves pink and brown...so I hope she likes this card. (I think I covered the bases here :) )





















recipe:
card stock: very vanilla, close to cocoa, purely pomegranate, regal rose
ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, purely pomegranate
stamps: like it a latte, they say it's your birthday
accessories: sponges, dimensionals, dazzling diamonds, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon (with stitches taken out), linen thread, ticket corner punch, 1/8th inch handheld punch

No comments: