Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More to Sale a Brate!



Wow...I can't believe that Sale A Bration starts on Friday! I can not wait...I luv to earn free stamps!!!!!














Here is another card with Birthday Whimsy.





Where to start......


My color combo is old olive, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie and whisper white. I really like these colors together...I picked them from Bali Breezes Designer Series Paper but instead of rose red I used purely pomegranate.





Ever stuck on a color combo and are tired of using the same old thing???? Go to your catalog and pick a paper collection or a Style Watch and start from there!





The cake was pieced together by inking it up with my stampin' write markers and stamping it on to the main panel. I cleaned the stamp and then inked it with purely pomegranate and then stamped onto a scrap of whisper white. I cut out the cake only and adhered it to the main image cake with stampin' dimensionals. I don't feel real chatty today and I think this card is pretty straight forward....so I guess that is it.
The balloons have a lot of dimension.....see? lol!
















recipe:
card stock: old olive, purely pomegranate, chocolate chip, whisper white, bali designer series printed paper
ink: old olive, summer sum, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie,
accessories: oval punch, ticket corner punch, antique copper brads, linen thread, mat pack and piercer, stampin' dimensionals and more stampin' dimensionals!

No comments: