Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Here is the card I did for the challenge of using leather on your card. hmmm.....

I used some leather/suede shoelace type thingies in place of ribbon. Notice me sticking to my resolution...Antique Copper Hodgepodge Hardware buckle in the knot. I'm really trying to stick to my resolution! I have stamped everyday for a little bit and used my hoarded goodies!


I wanted the main image to really pop off of the card so it wouldn't be competing with the dimension of the suede knot so I went to my trusty bag of rubber to use instead of dimensionals because I wanted lots of depth.


recipe:
stamps: bronc buster, wanted, sanded, all holidays
ink: creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
paper: ds blue bayou prints, blue bayou, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, very vanilla
accessories: sponge, hodgepodge hardware, suede strip

No comments: