Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A bag of candy and a sneaky peeky.....

Hi Stampers!

I have another sneak peek for you for this Friday's Stamp Camp....


What stamp set do you think this could be????


Is that more bligy - blingy????

What ever could this be???

lol!!!




But what I really have to show you is a bag of candy. Did you notice in the Holiday Mini Catalog that we have rope twine??? If you didn't...get your copy back out and study!!! now!!! hehehe!!! Anyway....When I ordered it, I'll be honest, I thought it would be stiff...but it is not, at all. I had a gift bag in my head when I took my first look at it. You know the kind of bag...with rope like handles.


Wanna see it yet?

Let's get the boring ho-hums out of the way first thing....

The card base is tangerine tango. The background panel is kiwi kiss. The bag was made out of kraft card stock. See the little points on the top??? I did that by just punching one point of the small star punch along the top. I stamped the large circle stamp from tasty sweet in kiwi kiss and the small swirl with tangerine tango on the bag front. I stamped the sentiment in basic black. I then inked my candy stamp with tangerine tango and lovely lilac. Seperately, of course. lol! But before I stamped each of those onto whisper white, I stamped off. I stamped the candy centers with the same colors, not stamping off. The candy corn stamp was inked up with old olive, pumpkin pie and summer sun stampin' write markers.



Before cutting the candies out, I inked them once more with my versamarker and embossed them with irredescent ice embossing powder. I cut each of them out and adhered them in the bag with both snail and some on stampin' dimensionals. But wait...I didn't tell you how I adhered the bag, huh???


I used sticky strip for this one.... I placed sticky strip along all three sides and used a pice of left over stamp rubber for a dimensional in the middle of the bag...I wanted it fuller than regular dimensionals.


You gotta see the dimension here....




I had lots of fun putting this together. I wonder what else could come out of my shopping bag?? We'll have to see what I can come up with. In the mean time...if you make a bag and fill it with soemthing..post a link here, I would love to see it!

No comments: