Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Decor Elements are in the house........

I have to admit, I did wait until the phase 2 of Decor Elements to come out to make my first purchase. I liked some things in phase 1 really well....but I knew there would be something that I would have to have....I just knew it! Stampin' up! has that effect on me...lol!!!


I made this last week and was able to take it to my Thursday night club for the girls to see....I think they were really impressed with it. And let me tell you...the hardest part about putting it together was deciding which designer series paper I was going to use for the background!!!


I bought the frame (which is a shadowbox frame) for 40% off.....who could beat that!??!!?? The leaves were garland that I cut apart.....it was 50% off ( 2.50!!!)...and I only used half of it!

My designer series paper that I finally decided on was from Juntos. It is in the Spanish Supplement Catalog. It is really a beautiful package of papers. It does have some spanish wording on it.....but it is very tiny. Then I applied me Decor Element to the front of the frame...and Voila....a seasonal frame that I can change with the seasons. I think the sentiment will go year round with different elements inside. "Season of Thanks.....Season of Blessings....Season of Love~" I can totally see this with pine garland, springy leaves, some summer flower tops, roses for valentines day....do you see where I am going with this??? lol!!


I am telling you this project was easy peasy....If you are a local customer and would like to put one together for yourself I would be more than happy to help you....all you need to do is ask. Well....I am dying of thirst so I better run......lol!

No comments: