Thursday, October 23, 2008

I can't believe the stamp camp is tomorrow....

I have another sneak peek for you.....
What could this be???? Do I happen to see a card made with something that may have been cut by the Big Shot??? hmmmmmm.......




I didn't get anything new stamped for you today....I'm sorry :( But I do want to remind you of the Birthday Celebration going - 20% off select birthday sets!!!! Click on the icon on the left hand side of my blog to view the flyer. In honor of the sale, though, I do have a picture from the Stampin' up! web site. Isn't it awesome that a small jar of candy can be transformed into a wonder ful gift with some handmade accents like a tag????

This candy jar uses crazy for cupcakes. I just love this!!! It sure does help that it is a jar of jelly belly jelly beans.....there is no jelly bean like a jelly belly....yummmmm...........

No comments: