Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ever wonder what I do when.......

.....my tools collide?

Well.....It happened so innocently.....a crank of the big shot......a squeeze of a few punches.....a tiny inking of a background stamp....a few swipes of a stamping sponge......

Are you wondering where I am going here??? lol!!!

Well....remember Frankie???? He has a new friend!!!

I vant to suck your bloooood.........



what do you think????


I ran going gray and a small piece of basic black through the big shot using the top note die...both colors at the same time. I took my 1 3/4 inch circle punch and punched out his hairline. His eyes are 1 inch circles punched in whisper white. I stamped these with my sanded background with real red ink. The pupils are 1 /2 inch circles punched with basic black. I added highlights with my white gel pen. His nose is the small oval punch. I sponged the edges of his head and nose with basic gray. Did you see his fangs??? That is two points of the small star punch snipped off. I hand drew his mouth on with my basic black stampin' write journaler. The card base is elegant eggplant. I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment from All Holidays in basic black. The vampire is mounted up on Stampin Dimensionals.


I wonder who else will join my top note family??? Hmmmm.....I wonder?????


No comments: