Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday 2

Well....I fulfilled my second week of Scrappin' Saturday! WhoooHoooo!!!! I also completed the second side to last week's Scrappin' Saturday post.

Before I go into this week's pages....I have a question for all of you. Do you scrap in a 2 page spread layout or 1 page??? I start out thinking...I am only doing a 1 page layout with these pictures and then I can't seem to commit to a single page. This will sound silly but.....I hate the thoughts of my two facing pages not coordinating in my scrapbooks! What is the matter with me?????? Leave me a comment below letting me know how you do it.....please. Help me over this...or make me feel better that I am not the only one! lol!!!

Anyway.....here are my pages for today:

The bases are textured card stock in pink pirouette.....our textured card stock is so yummy!!!!! The designer series paper is from the Holiday Mini - Ski Slope. I love this paper pack!!! It has so many papers in it that could be used other than holidays.....did I mention it has chocolate chip printed papers in it???? You gotta get some!!! Yummmmmm.......

Oh...my color scheme...that's right! I accented it with baja breeze, regal rose and whisper white.

Here is a close up of the left hand page:

Do you see those snowflakes??? They are from the felt flurries sets. both in the holiday mini!! I love them!! They are a must have for scrap booking and card making alike! I adhered them together as well as the page with pink rhinestone brads from the fire rhinestone brads. Gotta have bling!!!

Did you notice the stitching down the regal rose panel??? I did not pull out the old sewing machine....I pierced it with my mat pack and piercer and then drew in stitches with the white gel pen...love it!

Oh yeah...did you notice the title???? That is cut with my big shot!!!!! First, I stamped whisper white card stock with the snowflake from Season of Friendship and the adhered it to chipboard with my anywhere glue stick. I ran it through my big shot with the Serif Essentials Alphabet die set.....I am in love.......Stampin' Up!....If you are reading this....give us more fonts!!!!! I love being able to customize my own chipboard!!!!!! I'll give you a closer lookie:

Not much left to talk about for the right hand side.....lol!!! But here it is:
I was really happy with how these pages turned out. We really had fun that day in the snow. This is just a fraction of the pictures I took...gotta love digital!!! I take hundreds of pictures of things....then pick my favorites....love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Lela said...

I prefer to scrap in layouts (2 pgs) also. Going in the book that way & I know they will match!