Monday, October 20, 2008

Rolling out the red carpet for you......

HI stampers!

Are you registered for my Christmas Card Stamp Camp this coming Friday???? If you are....I will be giving you sneak peeks all week! If you didn't sign up....you can enjoy the fun of it and try to guess what we have here!

I really hope I get a chance to stamp something tangent this week that I can show you. I am busy cranking out other samples that can't be shared just yet....let's just say I have been having fun fun fun in between cutting, counting, measuring, sorting and packaging up your packets for the card camp.

Anyway.....you will receive Mr. Twigster this Friday at the Camp.....so I wonder which stamp set I used here?????



ooo....do I see a little bling baby????

Sorry the picture is dark....my lighting wasn't the best when I took these pictures.

No comments: