Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It has been so cold......

It has felt like the snow has swirled.....lol!!



I was really drawn to this stamp set, Snow Swirled, as soon as I saw it in the catalog...and then it went on sale....it was destiny!! I was really initially drawn to the swirliness - I know...that is not a really word - lol! The snowflakes are gorgeous! The sentiments are beautiful!


The card base is old olive. I stamped the largest snowflake in old olive ink in a random fashion.

The background panel of designer series paper is from Ski Slope, it is in the mini catalog. There are so many beautiful papers in this pack of paper!




Now skipping to the main panel....I stamped the tree from snow swirled with old olive ink. I used the smallest snowflake from the same set to create a tree topper with real red. I matted that panel with chocolate chip.

The sentiment is from cute and curvy,
the stamp set that is art of the curvy label punch bundle. I stamped it with real red ink and punched it with the curvy label punch. But before adhering the sentiment down, I wrapped a piece of felt ribbon, from alpine originals, around the designer series paper that extends just under the tree panel. I adhered the tree panel down with stampin dimensionals and then the sentiment over that with stampin dimensionals. What do you think of the felt ribbon up close....it really is nice ribbon!!!




Now for your sneak peek for Friday's camp......


Do you like the sneak peeks?? A big tease, huh???? I can't help myself...lol!!!

No comments: